CastleviewUK Forensics Ltd is committed to ensuring the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat the personal information you give to us.
1) What information do we collect when you visit our site?
When you register with us, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website, including: Your IP address; Your geographical location; Your browser type and version; Your operating system; The referral source; The length of your visit; The pages you view; The sequence you view them.
- If you use our shop, additionally, information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services is recorded in a database and by PayPal, our payment services provider.
- If you use our forum or Member Area, additionally, information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and in subscribing to email notifications and/or newsletters.
2) How will we use your personal information?
Any personal information submitted to us via our website will be used only for the purposes specified herein. We will use your personal information to:
- Send to you the goods or supply to you the services you have purchased via our website.
- Send to you invoices and statements of account, and collect payments from you.
- Send to you any email notifications or newsletters which you have specifically requested on registration; you can inform us at any time by email, post or telephone if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications or newsletters, and you can do so via your member area.
- Respond to you following any enquiries you make with us via our web site.
3) Will we disclose your details to others?
We will NEVER disclose your personal details to any third party (that is, to anyone not connected with CastleViewUK Forensics Ltd) except:
- When necessary, to credit reference agencies in order to investigate or prevent fraud and reduce risk to us.
- When in connection with any legal proceedings whether prospective or actioned to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- When required to do so by law.
4) How do we secure your personal information?
We will take reasonable steps, including both administrative and technical, to prevent the loss, alteration, misappropriation and misuse of your personal information.We store all the personal information you give on our secure (password-protected and firewall-protected) servers.We use SiteLock Secure to constantly monitor every page on our web site to verify that it is reisitant to malicious attack. Clicking on the SiteLock Secure Verification Logo, visible on our Home Page, lets our site visitors check that anti-malware and anti-spam protection is active.We use SpamBot-Capture software to secure our site against attempts to populate our database with malicious data.All financial transactions carried out on-line are handled by PayPal, our payment services provider, using their own fully-secure SSL technology / data encryption.NOTE:
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you to disclose your password or username; the only occasion your password and username will be requested is at the time you log in to the Member Area of our web site.
6) What are my rights regarding access to personal information?
You may ask us to tell you what personal information we hold about you. We will provide that information to you subject to:
- The payment of a fee; this is currently £10.00.
- The provision of two items of evidence of identity; this could be a photocopy of your passport or driving licence, certified by a solicitor your bank or other trustworthy professional (e.g., reverend, doctor) and an original copy of a recent utility bill clearly showing your current postal address.NOTE:
You can delete almost every detail about your personal information from the Member Area of our web site, and from PayPal.
7) Can my personal details be accessed by third party websites?
Although our website contains links to other websites, our Member Area is not linked to any other web sites. Any personal information you give via registration on our web site is therefore not available to any third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites, including PayPal.
8) What if my personal details change?
If you have registered with us, you can change your personal details at any time in the Member Area of our web site. We will not make these changes for you.
You can get in touch with us by email, by telephone, by using the on-line enquiry form on our web site, or by writing to us at Castleview Forensics Ltd, Millfields House, Thongsbridge, Holmfirth HD9 3JL